Fusion has an exciting opportunity for a volunteer Events Committee Chair to help shape the future of Fusion events.
The Events Committee Chair of Fusion is responsible for overseeing all Events Committee activities. The position reports directly to the President and requires a 12-month commitment.
General Responsibilities (Approximately 10-12 hours per month):
- Recruit members to populate the Committee with active participants
- Maintain the list of current members
- Establish roles & responsibilities for members (general or event-specific)
- Plan and lead Committee meetings
- Maintain frequent communication with Committee members between meetings
- Lead communication initiatives i.e. e-mail communication and general website and social media updates.
- Maintain Fusion’s Calendar of Events and marketing timeline
- Maintain Fusion’s brand throughout all marketing
- Coordinate marketing for events, ensuring the completion of assigned press releases, e-mails, social media posts and Eventbrite listings by each member
- Coordinate with the Treasurer to establish a budget for each event and ensure event income will support periodic operating costs
- Attend a minimum of 75% of Committee meetings. Must establish an alternate facilitator whenever unable to attend
- Attend majority of Fusion events and coordinate details with a designee for absences
- Attend monthly Board meetings
- Present marketing plans and updates at monthly Board meetings or communicate plans and updates to the President prior to meeting if unable to attend.
- Ensure compliance with the policies set forth in the Fusion By-Laws.
If you are interested in applying or would like more information, please email Kara LaSalle and Corey Hoyt at fusionNH603@gmail.com.